2. SEO Vs SEM
3. SEO Jargon
4. Major Google SEO Updates
5. What Makes A Website Rank
6. SEO Don’ts
7. Header Tags
8. Yoast SEO Introduction
9. How To Setup Yoast SEO
10. How To Use Yoast SEO
11. Google Webmaster Tools
12. Google Webmaster Tools Setup
13. Google’s Keyword Planner
14. Firefox SEO Addons
15. MozBar – Chrome SEO Extension
17. Steal Your Competitors SEO
18. Firefox Form Autofill
19. How To Create Backlinks
20. Local SEO
21. Things To Know
22. Thank You!
Click Here to download the SEO Resources Document that contains all of the links and tools mentioned in this training series.
AutoHotKey is a free automation tool for Windows that can be used in many different ways. It allows you to create a set of instructions that are executed using a single key on your keyboard. AutoHotKey is a fantastic tool that you can use to increase efficiency by automating a repetitive process.
AutoHotKey For SEO
AutoHotKey will make your life so much easier when creating backlinks as you will often find yourself filling in forms to obtain a quality link to your website.
For example, to create an account you will need to fill in details such as:
– Your First Name
– Your Surname
… and so on.
This can get very tiring so it is a good idea to use AutoHotKey to automate the process.
How To Set-Up AutoHotKey For SEO
1. Download my AutoHotKey script.
2. Open the script with Notepad and modify the details to suit your needs.
3. Save the script, right-click on AutoHotKey in your system tray menu and click on Reload this Script.