2. SEO Vs SEM
3. SEO Jargon
4. Major Google SEO Updates
5. What Makes A Website Rank?
6. SEO Don’ts
7. Header Tags
8. Yoast SEO Introduction
9. How To Setup Yoast SEO
10. How To Use Yoast SEO
11. Google Webmaster Tools
12. Google Webmaster Tools Setup
13. Google’s Keyword Planner
14. Firefox SEO Addons
15. MozBar – Chrome SEO Extension
17. Steal Your Competitors SEO
18. Firefox Form Autofill
19. How To Create Backlinks
20. Local SEO
21. Things To Know
22. Thank You!
Click Here to download the SEO Resources Document that contains all of the links and tools mentioned in this training series.
A backlink is simply a link on another website that points to your website.
It is very important that you create backlinks on websites that are relevant to your niche.
For example, if your website is about cooking, you should aim to create backlinks on other websites related to cooking.
Why? Because Google is getting smarter and they know that it doesn’t make sense if a website about games is linking to a website about cooking.
A few links is fine but if you have thousands of these random backlinks, Google will detect that the links have been created in an unnatural way and slap your website with a penalty.
Note: In March 2016, Google removed PageRank from the public.
Creating Backlinks – Tips
1. Create a new email specifically for creating backlinks so can you can avoid receiving emails you are not interested in.
3. If are being asked to provide some personal information, a Bio for example, then it is a good idea to provide realistic details and add a profile picture.
This will lower the chance of your account (backlink) being detected as a fake registration and being deleted.