Click Here To Download The Settings To Reduce Your Video File Size
Don’t you just hate it when you have a large video file that takes forever to upload?
In this tutorial you will learn how to dramatically reduce your video file size without losing quality!
This method is 100% free and I use it every time I need to upload a video to YouTube because it makes it so much faster!
How To Reduce Video File Size Without Losing Quality
1. You will first need to download and install a free program called HandBrake.
Click Here To Download HandBrake.
2. To make this quick and easy for you I have exported my settings for you to use.
Click Here To Download My Settings.
3. Open the program and drag and drop the video whose size you want to reduce anywhere inside the program.
Once your done you will that the Destination field has a File Path.
This is where your reduced video file will be created, please feel free to change this.
4. In the bottom right-hand corner click on Options, then on Import and select the HandBrake Settings file you downloaded in step 2.
5. You will now have a User Presets menu with My Custom Preset underneath it.
Click on it and your ready to go!
6. All you need to do now is click the Start button.
Now that you know how to reduce video file size without losing quality you may want to set the “My Custom Preset” as default so it’s selected every time you start HandBrake. To do this, simply click select the custom preset, click on Options and then on Set Default.
You may also want to select a default Destination so all of your reduced video files get created in a specific folder.
To Set A Default Destination:
1. Click on Tools at the top of the screen and then on Options.
2. On the left-hand side click on Output Files.
3. Select your Default Path.
Note: On the same page, ensure that MP4 File Extensions is set to Always use MP4.
Did you manage to reduce video file size without losing quality?
This is wonderful! Nice one!
Thank you, BUT your settings download give a 404 error.
Don’t worry about my settings, the latest version of HandBrake has great settings by default.