Inviting all of your friends to like your Facebook Page one-by-one takes a very long time and is not very fun which is why I’m going to teach you how to do it all in one go!
To do this you will need Google Chrome so if you don’t already have it you will need to install it.
How To Invite All Friends To Your Facebook Page
1. Go to your Facebook Page using Google Chrome.
Please note that you will need to use your personal Facebook profile to invite all of your friends and not your Facebook Page.
2. Click on Invite friends to like this Page.
3. Once the box pops-up you will need to scroll to the very bottom of your friends list.
To make this process faster and easier you can click next to the name of any friend on your list (the white space) and then hold down Page Down or Space Bar on your keyboard.
4. Go to the address bar at the top of the screen and manually type in
6. Be happy that you didn’t have to spend your precious time inviting all your Facebook friends manually 😉
If this tutorial was useful to you then may be interested in learning about the Facebook Auto Poster.
Did you successfully invite all of your friends to like your Facebook Page?