2. SEO Vs SEM
3. SEO Jargon
4. Major Google SEO Updates
5. What Makes A Website Rank
6. SEO Don’ts
7. Header Tags
8. Yoast SEO Introduction
9. How To Setup Yoast SEO
10. How To Use Yoast SEO
11. Google Webmaster Tools
12. Google Webmaster Tools Setup
13. Google’s Keyword Planner
14. Firefox SEO Addons
15. MozBar – Chrome SEO Extension
17. Steal Your Competitors SEO
18. Firefox Form Autofill
19. How To Create Backlinks
20. Local SEO
21. Things To Know
22. Thank You!
[button color=”see-through-2″ hover_text_color_override=”#fff” size=”large” url=”https://www.peterstavrou.com/seo-beginners-use-yoast-seo/” text=”Proceed to Lesson 10″ color_override=”#333″ hover_color_override=”#1A8733″ image=”default-arrow”]
Click Here to download the SEO Resources Document that contains all of the links and tools mentioned in this training series.
Once you have download the Yoast SEO settings as instruction in the previous video, you will need to import them into your website and Yoast SEO will automatically be setup for you.
How to Setup Yoast SEO
1. Go to the admin panel of your WordPress website.
2. Go to plugins and click on add new.
3. In the search box type SEO by Yoast and press enter.
4. Find the plugin and click on install.
5. Once the plugin has been installed, go ahead and activated it.
6. You should now have an SEO menu on the left-hand side.
Go to it and click on Tools.
7. Then click on import and export.
8. Click on browse and locate the settings file you previously downloaded.
9. Click on it and press open.
10. Then press Import Settings.
If it all went well a message will be displayed at the top of the screen telling you that the settings have been successfully imported.